Govt. of Andhra Pradesh Specialist Recruitment 2020
Directorate of Medical Education (DME) of Andhra Pradesh is inviting recruitment applications for the Specialist Posts.
Government of Andhra Pradesh has extended the last date of the submission of application for the Specialist Posts.
Eligible candidates who are interested for Govt. Medical Collages and General Hospitals for COVID-19 can apply.
For online application the last date is 14 May 2020 before 5 PM.
- RBI Recruitment 2020; 2 Days to go
- IIT Mandi Recruitment 2020; Assistant Posts
- AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2020: Lab Technician Posts
- BOB Financial Solutions Recruitment 2020
- SVC Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020: Customer Service Post 30
- Railway Recruitment 2020: 103 Posts
- Starting Date Of Application –
- Last Date Of Application – 14 May 2020
Govt of AP Recruitment 2020 Specialist Job Details
Specialist — 1070 Posts
- Specialists in General Medicine – 360 Posts
- Specialists in Pulmonary Medicine – 363 Posts
- Specialists in Anesthesiology – 347 Posts
Salary:- 1,10,000 /-
Eligibility Criteria for Govt of AP Recruitment 2020 Specialist Posts
Experience and Educational Qualifications:
- Specialists in General Medicine – MD, General Medicine or DNB General Medicine
- Specialists in Pulmonary Medicine – MD, Pulmonary medicine or DNB Pulmonary medicine
- Specialists in Anesthesiology – MD, Anesthesiology or DNB Anesthesiology
Age limit: — 40 to 50 Years
Procedure of Selection for Specialist Recruitment 2020 Post: —
Selection would be done on the basis of Marks obtained on PG degree/ specialty examination or interview.
How to Apply for Specialist Recruitment 2020 Post Job:
The eligible candidate can apply for this recruitment on online before 14 May 2020.